Follow me: Roger Federer
By los angeles times, Roger Federer defeats Rafael Nadal in Australian Open(AO) final for 18th major title overcoming from injuries, with his skills and mental.
Federer returned from extended layoffs for six months after Wimbledon with an injured left knee and finally won this Australian Open.
One of the powerful Federer's weapon are his volley and stable forehand stroke because his anticipation is so keen, and he's so light on his feet.
And most of all, his playing within himself , rarely makes the wrong decision, never appears that he's rushing and ability of changing pace makes Federer as a emperor.
For the winning AO this year, he has won 5 times in AO and 18 times in Grand Slam total.
2. Persuasive paragraph
In this January, I went to the Australian Open and saw Federer playing his first match with Melzer J. that i could be really inspired and touched by his skills,mental and manner.
I already knew that he is a master of volley play, but when I saw his play with my eyes, I can't forget his precise and fast movement that I felt he became tennis racket himself.
At the time he was loosing or missing the points by close, he never shows his minds to foes and being really calm which is things that I need to improve when playing games.
After winning his game, he improved tennis is a novel sports. He graceful manner and accomplishments to Nadal, was impressive.
As a person enjoying the tennis, Roger Federer is a Role model not only for his skills but also his other virtues he has.
Source:
"The five secrets to Roger Federer's success" Los Angeles times, 29th Jan 2017, WEB
secrets-roger-federer-success"Roger Federer defeats Rafael Nadal in Australian Open final for 18th major title" ESPN, 30th Mar 2017, WEB
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-australian-open-20170129-story.html
-Picture trying forehand stroke
- commercial parody

No comments:
Post a Comment