Monday, May 15, 2017

Posting Video; Seokwoo ; introducing special cafe






Introducing special cafe


link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ByA4x7TWrw&feature=youtu.be


Fulll Script:

(In a classroom, Seonghyeon shows video about unique cafés to Donghyeon.)
Seonghyeon: What’s up bro? You seem to have a problem.
Donghyeon : I’m thinking about where to go out with my girlfriend these days.
Seonghyeon: Oh, if that’s the case, I can solve it.
Donghyeon : Really?
Seonghyeon : I know some nice place to date.
Donghyeon : What kind?
Seonghyeon : Have you ever heard unique café?
Donghyeon : No, I haven’t.
Seonghyeon : Then, I can show you.

1. Video about herbal medicine café
(Talking about where to go)
Donghyeon : Midterm is over. How about going to healing?
Seonghyeon : Do you know some place to go?
Beomsu : Yeah Do you know the place called Chinguneheojun(친구네허준), a herbal medicine café?
Donghyeon: Oh I know that. This is located near the Sang-su station.
Seonghyeon : Yeap! It opens from 2pm to midnight. But it opens from noon to midnight on weekend
Beomsu : You enjoy various activities just for 9000won.
Donghyeon : What kind of activities we can enjoy?
Beomsu : You can enjoy various herbal teas, massage, and we can also make Korean pill called as Hwan.
Seonghyeon : Let's go

(In the café)
Donghyeon : Here we are finally.
Beomsu : How about enjoying various teas?
Seonghyeon : Why not? Let's go

(Choosing which teas to drink)
Donghyeon : There is various tea. Let's enjoy it. This is peppermint tea. According to explanation, it helps cold. And this is called Oseogsi. It gives us vitality.
Beomsu : Wow, there are truly a lot of teas in here. Look! There is also my favorite Korean tea called Sujeong-gwa. It is very sweet and cool. And the next one is called Honey cinnamon and according to explanation, this is good for those whose body is very cold.
Seonghyeon : Oh it has unique name. This is called s-line. I think it is good for woman who wants diet. And next one is Michelle Munch. I think this is good for throat.
Donghyeon : Then I should try peppermint tea which is good for cold.
Beomsu : Well, then for me, I should try this Honey Cinnamon because I have a cold stomach.
Seonghyeon : Then I want to try to Michel Munch because nowadays I have a sore throat.

(Drinking teas)
Beomsu : Yeah it really feels like my body is getting warmer.
Donghyeon : Oh, really?
Beomsu : Yeah.
Seonghyeon : Oh, it really feels like my sore throat is getting better.
Donghyeon : Oh it is really good for cold. It is like cold virus is getting away.

(Getting massage)
Beomsu : Hey Donghyeon what are you doing?
Donghyeon : I'm getting massage right now.
Beomsu : How do you feel?
Donghyeon : I feel completely relaxed. Pilfering fatigue has fled away. Do you want it?
Beomsu : Yes sure
Donghyeon : Oh yes
Beomsu : Wow it really feels nice.

(Checking blood pressure)
Donghyeon : Oh, there is tonometer. I have high blood pressure these days so I need to check my blood pressure.
Seonghyeon : Yes, let’s try it.
Donghyeon : Yes.
Seonghyeon : How do you feel?
Donghyeon : I’m so nervous.
Donghyeon : Oh, normal blood pressure came out! Oh, thanks god.

(Making hwan, a Korean pill)
Beomsu : In this time, let’s make hwan(환), a Korean pill. Look at here, there are three types of hwan(환), nalsinhwan(날씬환), hoonhoonhwan(훈훈환), yeomyeonghwan(여명환).
Seonghyeon : According to these explanations, nalsinhwan is good for diet, hoonhoonhwan makes your body warm, and yeomyeonghwan is good for hangover.
Beomsu : Umm, then what do you want to make?
Seonghyeon : Umm, I want to make yeomyeonghwan because I have to drink a lot tonight. How about you?
Beomsu : I want to make nalsinhwan because I want to lose weight.
Seonghyeon : Let’s try it!
Beomsu : Ok.

(Eating hwan)
Beomsu : It’s quite bitter. I think it’s not easy to eat this alone. So I have to try this with a tea.
Donghyeon : How about Sunghyun?
Donghyeon : Oh, I agree with you. Bitter. But I feel like I can drink a lot.

(Outside of the café)
Beomsu : We’ve enjoyed a lot of activities at Chinguneheojun(친구네허준) so far, so how do you feel guys?
Seonghyeon : I feel like I visited herbal medicine shop and I think my body is getting better.
Donghyeon : I feel good because I had different experience so I should come with my girlfriend later but it costs me a little more.
Seonghyeon : How about Bumsu?
Beomsu : I was a weird experience because it was a combination of western and eastern, nevertheless it was quite a good experience because atmosphere there was very good.
Donghyeon : Yes, yes. So let’s try again?
Beomsu : Yeah, let’s come later.

2. Video about fishing café
( Infront of the café )
All: Now we are standing in front of FISHING CAFE!!

Beom jun (B): You can enjoy fishing for 10000won for 1 hour in city. It is located near Hongdae University. You can find other fishing cafe, not only hong dae but elsewhere.

Seokwoo (S): There are three reasons why you should dome here. First, activity!  I recommend here for someone who looking for activity. Not boring at all. Cause actually do something! Second, It is really easy. There is no difficulty to start with. There is no huddle for beginners, really straightforward and all equipment and instruction is provided. Third there is some reward!! You can get some points for the fish you got. The more fish you get, the more points you get!!

B: You can enjoy with your friends, familly and especially with your girl-friend or boy friends.
It usually opens from lunch time untill 2 am, so you can visit anytime you want!

S: So… all done with explanations??

B: Yes

S: Ok. Let’s bring it on!!

(Entering in to café, going down to down stairs.)
S: 러브 낚시 까페!! Wow look at this corridors. It looks like dungeon or club! Look at that eyeballs! Wooooo~~ Wow thats looks like …..well….down stairs… we get to the place!!
There’s some fish rod, and 안녕하세요..

(All settings for fish is done, introducing how to fish.)
Ok now we are ready for going to fish, First we got aporon, as water is splashing and smelly, and fishing rod, Ddeok bap! It is fish bait. Really smelly, fishy…  how smelly it figure out. Like this, It looks like little poo! I will show you how to put it. First, there is like hook in handle, put it out gently,  and grap one ddeok bap, and put it here, And...put fish bait gently to the water. You can see that bar in the water with different color? Once it goes down to green light, you should pick it up right away.

(Just missed fish.)
AHAAA huh… shit!! It takes time to get it!! Ok...

B: I have never tried fishing. But it is not that difficult. First of all, cast the fishing line. And then, if the float moves, pull hard on your rod. Yeah! I catch a fish. And I have to take the fish off the hook.
(After catching a fish)
Now I should measure its weight. So, I will go to the electronic scale.
I will introduce how to use the electronic scale. First, contact key. Second, push the botton lighting. Third, put the fish into the bucket. And check the weight on the electronic display.

You can get prize depending on the weight of the fish. Yeah! I get snack!!
(Prizes showed on screen are different depending on the weight. And if you don’t accept the items, you can accumulate the points and bring better products later.)

There are many goods. And we can take them by using points that we earn from fishing. First of all let’s see goods. Here are little toys, figures, dolls, stationeries, air fresheners, decorations, and many other things are here. And I choose two Key rings with 100 points. (Key ring is a 50 point product)

(After watching video about unique cafés)
Donghyeon : It really looks like I can have good time at there with my girlfriend, thank you.
Seonghyeon : Have a good time with your girlfriend.

Donghyeon : Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment